- Start young - just like world class professional sports personalities do. You'll often hear a professional athlete saying in interviews that they started whatever it is that they do at a very young age.
- Reinvest profits - don't be so eager to spend whatever amount of profit you are receiving now....it's only the beginning and there's more to come. So, take a chill pill and enjoy the ride
- Learn how to save - seriously, cultivate the habit and once you've mastered it, you'll soon find that you are borderline OCDing on savings.
- Limit borrowing - I hope that there'll come a day when I can confidently say, "cut out all borrowing", but the reality of things is that we live in the real world, and there are some borrowings that are perfectly fine...well..in my opinion.
- Be PATIENT - now this doesn't mean sitting on your butt waiting and waiting and waiting to do any of the 4 points mentioned above. What I mean here is that once you've taken the above steps, exercise patience and watch things unfold gradually. For example, I suggest that you start saving a small amount. Gradually and patiently grow from there by increasing what you save - I hope that this point makes more sense.
Wednesday, 28 December 2016
The VERDICT On Your Financial FUTURE
Hello and a warm welcome back to another blog post. Let's address the elephant in the closet by delving into this whole topic of payment...
Hey hey Money Stylists. How have you all been doing. I want to give you some food not just for thought, but questions that you should n...
52-Week Saving Challenge Hey hey. I would like to invite you to read this great blog post which has been 1 year in the making....
Credit Score Restoration Hello as it's been a while. In todays' post, I have 5 simple tips on improving your credit score. ...