|10 Ways To Stop The Spending Habit|
- Deliberately leave your purse at home or in the office when you pop out for lunch and you won't have any money to spend.
- Bring in leftovers from the previous days dinner for lunch.
- Own less belongings by decluttering, make do with the little you have knowing it's enough and know that you cannot replace the items that you've gotten rid of.
- Pay your children for doing chores so that indirectly you are saving money through them.
- If you hate the feel and smell of pennies/cents(as some people) do, throw them in a jar and take them to your bank to save them.