I love what I do because I notice that whenever I am educating young people(usually in the vicinity of their carers or parents), the adults typically eavesdrop on what I am teaching. As a result, the adults often get involve and ask so many questions for themselves. I find that very refreshing and an indication that adults also need this piece of education.
Thursday 20 December 2018
Friday 20 July 2018
Friday 18 May 2018
Hello and good day.
It's a very short post today. It really does depict the notion that a lazy woman or man should not expect to eat if one does not put the work in or take action.
Until next time,
Thursday 17 May 2018
|7 Tips - How To Rectify A Missed Monthly Payment
Sunday 22 April 2018
|Hawaiian Kids Learning About Money
Thursday 19 April 2018
|10 Ways To Stop The Spending Habit
- Deliberately leave your purse at home or in the office when you pop out for lunch and you won't have any money to spend.
- Bring in leftovers from the previous days dinner for lunch.
- Own less belongings by decluttering, make do with the little you have knowing it's enough and know that you cannot replace the items that you've gotten rid of.
- Pay your children for doing chores so that indirectly you are saving money through them.
- If you hate the feel and smell of pennies/cents(as some people) do, throw them in a jar and take them to your bank to save them.
Tech Tuesday, Cyber Monday, Black Friday or the Holiday Season are those buzzwords which definitely gets me excited! Sometimes, retail ther...
Hey hey Money Stylists. How have you all been doing. I want to give you some food not just for thought, but questions that you should n...
Credit Score Restoration Hello as it's been a while. In todays' post, I have 5 simple tips on improving your credit score. ...
Effective Ways to Contact Financial Institutions Hey hey there. Hope you are hanging in there. Oh yes, I've had my own personal ex...