I love what I do because I notice that whenever I am educating young people(usually in the vicinity of their carers or parents), the adults typically eavesdrop on what I am teaching. As a result, the adults often get involve and ask so many questions for themselves. I find that very refreshing and an indication that adults also need this piece of education.
Thursday, 20 December 2018
Friday, 20 July 2018
Friday, 18 May 2018
Hello and good day.
It's a very short post today. It really does depict the notion that a lazy woman or man should not expect to eat if one does not put the work in or take action.
Until next time,
Thursday, 17 May 2018
|7 Tips - How To Rectify A Missed Monthly Payment|
Sunday, 22 April 2018
|Hawaiian Kids Learning About Money|
Thursday, 19 April 2018
|10 Ways To Stop The Spending Habit|
- Deliberately leave your purse at home or in the office when you pop out for lunch and you won't have any money to spend.
- Bring in leftovers from the previous days dinner for lunch.
- Own less belongings by decluttering, make do with the little you have knowing it's enough and know that you cannot replace the items that you've gotten rid of.
- Pay your children for doing chores so that indirectly you are saving money through them.
- If you hate the feel and smell of pennies/cents(as some people) do, throw them in a jar and take them to your bank to save them.
Monday, 16 April 2018
Thursday, 5 April 2018
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Tuesday, 23 January 2018
Friday, 5 January 2018
|Hello and good day to you. Let's keep it short and sweet today. I am sharing six powerful links of mine with you. These six links have been the key to helping me create wealth in practical ways. |
Wealth Creation is the name of the game. Click here for your personalised links.
Hello and a warm welcome back to another blog post. Let's address the elephant in the closet by delving into this whole topic of payment...
Hey hey Money Stylists. How have you all been doing. I want to give you some food not just for thought, but questions that you should n...
Credit Score Restoration Hello as it's been a while. In todays' post, I have 5 simple tips on improving your credit score. ...
52-Week Saving Challenge Hey hey. I would like to invite you to read this great blog post which has been 1 year in the making....